“How I Naturally Overcame My Fatty Liver, Reduced Fatigue, Relieved Joint Pain, And Finally Lost That Extra Weight For Good”
If you have fatty liver, you are going to love my new diet and detox program that helps naturally dissolve liver fat, lessen fatigue, relieve muscle pain, and finally lose those extra pounds.
First though, some bad news…
Nearly two BILLION people worldwide have a condition known as fatty liver disease, and the scary part is that most of them have no idea they have it!
A fatty liver takes years off your life. Even worse, it damages your quality of life by making you overweight and bloated, prematurely aging your skin and body, and forcing you to live with unnecessary pain and fatigue.
In fact, it’s become the number one health condition on the planet, and it’s getting worse every day, affecting nearly a third of all adults. But I promise, there’s a good chance you can do something about it, even if you were told otherwise.
That’s because around 80% of all fatty liver cases can be improved when you know what to do. Follow the right program, and you may be able to naturally restore liver function and reduce your symptoms, just like I did.
Do You Have Any Of These Symptoms?
Statistics say if you live in the US or Canada, there’s a 1 in 3 chance you have fatty liver, even if you were never formally diagnosed. If you experience ANY of these risk factors, your liver is literally crying for help…
- You have extra weight on your belly, thighs, or hips
- You have high cholesterol
- You feel tired and sluggish
- You have mental fog and trouble focusing your attention
- Your vision is blurry or sensitive to light
- Your back or right side are constantly sore
- You have diarrhea or irregular bowel movements
- You were diagnosed with Syndrome X or heart disease
- You have dark or brown urine
- You have insulin resistance or diabetes
- You have trouble consuming alcohol
- Your eyes or skin seem to have a yellowish tinge
If you answered yes to any of the above, and you are over age 45, there’s a higher than average chance you have fatty liver, which means this page was specifically written for you.
Don’t Ignore Your Liver!
If you ignore liver problems, you risk making your condition worse, and increase your chance of getting something even more unwelcome down the road, like cirrhosis, diabetes, heart attack, stroke, even liver cancer.
I’m not trying to scare you, but this is serious, and you really want to take care of your liver, especially if you are overweight or have any physical pain. I didn’t figure out what was happening to me until after many months, and to be honest, it almost killed me.
Liver issues are NOT something you want to brush aside or “leave till later.” And believe me, they’re not going to go away on their own. You must take immediate action, because quite honestly, you may be living on borrowed time.
The Truth About Fatty Liver
Fatty liver is the fastest growing medical condition in the world right now, even bigger than diabetes, which is pretty staggering.
It affects nearly 1/3 of all men and women, and can be found wherever there is an abundance of junk-food, stress, a sedentary lifestyle, and people living in a toxic environment.
That’s scary, because the liver is considered by many to be one of the most important organs in your entire body.
It separates and eliminates toxins like alcohol, pollution, preservatives, and chemicals from your blood, acting like a giant filter, keeping the inner workings of your body clean and pure.
What you may not realize though, is everything else your liver does, and how critical it is to your well being, health, even your looks…
- It metabolizes fats, carbohydrates, and proteins and keeps your weight stable.
- It regulates hormones that affect your happiness, energy, and emotional stability.
- It keeps your skin and eyes healthy, vibrant, and young.
- It stabilizes your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- It produces bile and bilirubin, aiding your digestion and elimination.
And That’s Just The Short-List!
Your liver performs over 400 different functions, which it normally does great… but here’s the kicker… when the fat content get above 5%, it turns into fatty liver disease.
At that point, your body starts to go haywire and you experience such a long list of seemingly unrelated ailments, it’s hard to imagine they’re all being caused by the same thing.
I’ll say that again because it’s very important…
When the fat content of your liver gets over 5% (and many people are up in the 10% – 15% range) it’s stops working correctly, and you end up with a ton of health issues you can no longer ignore…
Vision problems, baggy eyes, fatigue, inflammation, insomnia, belly fat, joint-pain, abdominal cramps, and brittle hair to name just a few.
All are symptoms of an unhealthy liver that’s literally clogged-up with fat.
How Do People Get Fatty Liver?
There are multiple reasons so many people are struggling with fatty liver, but the biggest by far has to do with our modern-day, over-processed, preservative-filled diet. Food these days is cheap and convenient, but like your parents probably taught you, you get what you pay for.
You might save some money today, but the cost down the line is a poisoned liver, overloaded with fat, sugar, alcohol, and processed junk (not to mention additives, pesticides, and chemical preservatives).
Now pay attention, because when the liver becomes poisoned, two VERY BAD things happen…
1. Your body starts storing fat: If you’ve been wondering why you are gaining weight all of a sudden, a likely culprit is a fatty liver, which throws your blood sugar out of whack, and puts you at risk for inflammation, insulin resistance, and diabetes.
2. Your blood becomes toxic: When toxic blood travels to your other organs (heart, lungs, skin, and especially your brain), it poisons your entire body. That explains the mental fog, skin issues, high cholesterol, joint-pain, clogged arteries, and frequent headaches you may be experiencing.
If any of those things are happening to you, consider it a wake up call to finally do something about it, and an opportunity to get healthy.
Is There A Cure For Fatty Liver?
You may have heard there’s no official cure for fatty liver. That’s what my doctor told me. But I assure you, in many cases, there is a safe and reliable way to relieve it.
I should know, because I did it myself, 100% naturally, without the need for any drugs or expensive doctors visits or starving myself on the latest fad diet.
And that LONG list of symptoms? They could very well disappear once you restore your liver function…
- Liver fat may naturally dissolve and be safely flushed out of your body, along with the chance that you’ll contract something serious like cirrhosis or liver cancer.
- Belly fat, love handles, and thighs may shrink as your liver function and hormone levels return to their normal state when liver fat is expelled.
- Your skin might get softer and blemishes begin to clear up. You may find yourself looking years younger because there are no poisons irritating your skin. If you suffer from eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis, it may dissipate on its own when your liver gets healthy.
- You will likely experience greater focus and concentration because your brain isn’t filled with toxic, acidic blood. You’ll be more alert and think clearer. Some people even believe a healthy liver makes you more intelligent (I sure do).
- Vision may improve and you see more clearly, especially in low light (easier to drive at night). Colors become more vibrant, and if you wear glasses, you may not need as strong a prescription.
- Many people sleep better, without drugs or constantly waking up. Start each morning well-rested and ready to make every day count.
- Because your liver helps with digestion, it’s possible stomach and bowel problems will be reduced. Fats, sugars, and toxins are quickly eliminated via your healthy digestive system, while important nutrients and minerals are absorbed to help your body thrive.
- You might find yourself snapping out of depression and anger faster. Many people swear those feelings just melt away. Mood swings and stress may be significantly reduced as well.
And of course there are many improvements you can’t see, but you know are happening nonetheless:
- You could add years to your life, perhaps even decades.
- You may reduce your chance of a heart-attack, cirrhosis, stroke, or cancer.
- You can decrease the likelihood of other major illnesses, like diabetes, arthritis, or digestive problems.
It’s really important for you figure this all out as soon as possible because…
Your Doctor Probably Won’t Be Much Help
Like I said before, the “official” story is that there’s no cure for fatty liver disease, which means you won’t get much help (or sympathy) from your doctor. In fact…
1. They might even blame you for your condition. When it comes to fatty liver, diabetes, heart problems, and weight issues, many doctors blame the patient, saying they have no self-control or they don’t exercise enough. The fact is though, most doctors refuse to admit how toxic our world has become, or how difficult it is to know which foods are actually healthy with all the conflicting information out there.
2. Misdiagnosis is common. The symptoms and physical ailments caused by fatty liver are so widespread and can appear so unrelated that your doctor may try to treat your SYMPTOMS just to move you through the system (and out of their office). This could actually make you much WORSE because any drug they prescribe is just one more toxin your already struggling liver has to deal with.
3. The information you receive is generic and useless. That’s what happened with me… My doctor kind of shrugged his shoulders after diagnosing me and handed me a photocopied pamphlet with generic info that wasn’t even specific to my condition. There was nothing about how I got it or how to get rid of it. Nothing about what to eat, what to avoid, or how to keep myself healthy.
How I Naturally Overcame My Fatty Liver!
My name is Susan Peters. I’m an author, internet researcher, and health advocate. In 2015, I was personally diagnosed with fatty liver, which quite frankly shocked me.
I was never what you would consider fat. I always assumed my diet was good, and that my liver was healthy, but it turns out, I was wrong.
One morning, I woke up with a weird pain in my abdomen. I thought maybe I pulled a muscle working in the garden.
I tried to ignore it, but over the next month, it got more inflamed and the pain spread to my shoulder. At that point, everything just seemed to snowball…
I had trouble sleeping, which made me tired and fatigued, and I started calling in sick because I couldn’t concentrate while I was at work.
Then the weight gain started, and before I knew it, I was up a whopping 31 pounds. I felt slow and bloated all the time, like my food wasn’t digesting. None of my clothes fit anymore, which made me depressed.
Even worse, my skin broke out like when I was a teenager, and I started getting rashes on my hand, which I found out later were a form of low-grade eczema.
I knew something was wrong, because I had honestly never felt so bad in my life. But when I went in to see my doctor, he couldn’t figure it out either.
I ended up going through a battery of blood-tests, X-rays, examinations, and a very expensive CT scan to finally get the the bottom of it.
The Main Types Of Fatty Liver Disease…
There are three main types of fatty liver disease people get…
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) – Also known as “simple” fatty liver disease, NAFLD is the most common, and is probably what you have. It’s primarily caused by diet and exposure to environmental toxins like pollution and pesticides.
- Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (AFLD) – AFLD is mainly from drinking too much alcohol, which literally kills your liver and replaces healthy cells with fatty deposits.
- Non-Alcoholic Steatosis (NASH) – This is the most serious form of fatty liver, because it means some scarring has already occurred. It’s what I was diagnosed with. Left untreated, it can quickly turn into deadly cirrhosis and even liver-cancer, so my doctor wasn’t kidding when he said it could kill me.
Nearly 1/3 of the worlds population is affected by at least one of these, which means there’s a very good chance you have fatty liver, even if you were never formally diagnosed. The good news is that in many cases, fatty liver is a reversible condition, if you take care of it early.
Taking My Health Into My Own Hands!
I begged my doctor for help, but instead of giving me a treatment plan that could combat the damage, or telling me how to start supporting my liver, he literally told me there was nothing he could do.
He offered to put me on medication, but admitted there were side-effects. Plus it would only help my symptoms, and not the root cause of the problem.
I don’t know about you, but I’m too young to just give up hope. I have a family that depends on me, and the thought of suffering from painful liver disease was simply too much.
So I decided to take my health into my own hands and do something about it before it was too late and my liver was permanently damaged…
How I Lost 31 Pounds, Ended My Fatigue, And Relieved My Pain And Suffering
I devoted the last few years to figuring out exactly why people get fatty liver and how to deal with it naturally, without any dangerous or expensive drugs.
I interviewed patients, doctors, and specialists. I studied liver function and nutrition. And since I really had nothing to lose, I used myself as a test subject and tried every diet, cleanse, detox, supplement, and technique that seemed like it might actually work.
And the good news is…
In spite of what my doctor told me, I discovered a very specific detox and diet program that thousands of people were already using to successfully take care of their fatty liver.
It’s safe, and also extremely effective, because it deals with the root cause of the problem instead of just the symptoms.
But that’s wasn’t all I learned…
- What you should always do before every meal if you have fatty liver. You’ll digest your food up to 100% better, burn more carbs, and help your body absorb the wholesome nutrients.
- An inexpensive and organic “detox” beverage that protects your liver, helps purify your blood, and ends your fatigue. (Burns fat too, which is a plus.)
- How to safely cleanse and naturally flush contaminants from your liver. This hits the reset button on your health and helps you feel and look better quickly.
- How big food companies create products that are more addictive than drugs, and then profit you when you get sick. (And how to protect yourself.)
- A little known supplement to take on cheat-days (or whenever you break your diet) that helps your liver dissolve processed food so your body can safely eliminate it.
- How to save hundreds, even thousands of dollars a year on all the medications and drugs you won’t have to buy anymore.
- Is your sunscreen poisoning you? Many contain chemicals that can harm your liver and body. There are only two types you ever want to use, and thankfully, they also protect you the best.
As for my doctor…
The next time I saw him, he was shocked since not all his patients recover from liver problems like I did. He said it looked like I would be one of the lucky ones, but I knew better…
Luck Had Nothing To Do With It!
It was about me figuring out how to get healthy again when my doctor couldn’t help. It was discovering the truth about why people get fatty liver, and ultimately, how to potentially get rid of it.
Depending on what’s wrong with you and how advanced your condition is, there’s a very good chance you can feel better like I did. You can almost certainly lessen your pain and symptoms, and possibly have a complete recovery.
Many people start feeling better in 2 – 4 weeks after following the steps I did. That’s because the liver is one of the few organs able to regenerate itself, and in some cases, even naturally overcome damage from your past.
When you understand how it all works, you can get back to having a normal life again, without drugs or fatigue or any of the painful complications that fatty liver brings.
Since I began this journey, I’ve met hundreds of other people who achieved the same thing.
Reverse Your Fatty Liver Program™
Over the past three years, I’ve studied fatty liver intently, why people get it, and how they can get rid of it. I was even able to improve my own condition and was surprised there was nothing available to help people who have this, especially since it’s so widespread.
So I took everything I learned, and with my friend and co-author Jonathan Mizel, we released an easy-to-follow program called Reverse Your Fatty Liver™. If you have any of those symptoms and want to experience relief, you will want to try this for yourself, because I believe it’s the best program on the market.
Here’s What You Will Discover…
- How to specifically deal with all three types of fatty liver: Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (AFLD), and Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatisis (NASH).
- The best fatty liver diet, and why what you eat is way more important than exercise when it comes to feeling better and losing weight.
- 17 environmental toxins that lurk around your home and workplace, that are probably poisoning your liver on a daily basis without your knowledge!
- If anyone tells you people with fatty liver need to avoid eating fat, they don’t know what they’re talking about. You actually need to eat a very ‘specific’ type of fat, and I recommend you do it every day.
- A list of foods you NEVER want to eat because they poison your body, make you acidic, encourage inflammation, and cause you to store fat in your liver (and your belly). Some of these are so-called HEALTH foods!
- The Amazing 7-Day Liver-Detox Plan™ that includes exactly what to eat to clean out your liver, purify your blood and body, and jump-start your weight-loss.
- Three powerful herbs that are inexpensive but incredibly effective when it comes to dealing with a compromised liver. These have been used for thousands of years, and unlike pharmaceuticals, they have very few side-effects.
- The incredible meal-replacement-drink that tastes great and flushes fat from your system, helping to regenerate healthy tissue. I drink one almost every day.
- There are hundreds of different vitamins, minerals, and supplements for liver function, but only 14 are proven by science to actually work for fatty liver. Get the short list.
- Many people know probiotics are important, but there’s only one kind we recommend for people with liver issues.
- How to replace chemicals, cleaners, and poisons from around your house with natural alternatives that actually work better, and won’t harm your liver.
You’ll learn all that and more in the Reverse Your Fatty Liver™ program. When you get it, you will finally understand how to…
Deal With The Root Cause Of Your Sick Liver
Stop spending your hard-earned money on pain medication, sleeping pills, energy drinks, skin cremes, or anything else to feel better.
You aren’t dealing with the root cause, just the symptoms. Your liver will keep getting worse, and you will need to take greater and greater doses just to get relief.
I should know. I spent thousands of dollars to COVER up my problems since I didn’t understand why they were happening in the first place.
It was only when I discovered the truth, how it occurs and how to naturally eliminate it, that I was able to get lasting relief, and finally feel like my old self again.
If I Can Do It, Anyone Can
Listen, I don’t have super willpower or extra strength or anything special like that. All I had was a genuine desire to feel better and get back to my old life again.
If you sincerely want that too, this program was created specifically for you. It can help you improve your health across the board. You’ll look better and feel better and possibly add years to your life.
In fact, there’s zero downside to getting this taken care of, especially if you have any of the symptoms listed above. That’s what this program shows you how to do. But don’t take it from me…
Real Customer Feedback
Below are some comments from real customers who experienced significant results from using our program…
“An amazing program that really works!”
This is an amazing program that really works! My last blood work showed improvement and my doctor advised me to continue what I’m doing to completely heal my liver.
“Lost 28 lbs, the pain is going away, off all my meds”
Hey guys, not any good at writing a testimonial but I can tell you that I’ve lost 28 lbs, the pain is going away, off all my meds and I feel better than I’ve felt in a long time. Plus I have more energy than ever before. Thank you so much!
“My doctors didn’t tell me this!”
When I thought I had no way to feel better and all hope was lost I found something that really works! I Love how easy it is to get back to a healthy way of living; energy, no aches and pains any more. Appreciate this information so much, doctors didn’t tell me this!
“My hot flashes have gone away”
Been doing 1 month and down 9 lbs and feel so much better! My hot flashes have gone away and I sleep all night, something I haven’t done in years. So, Thank You!
“Down 43 pounds and 20% of my body weight!”
I was diagnosed with a fatty liver 7 months ago and became very alarmed as my father passed away from non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. I was scared and asked the doctor if it could be reversed and she said no. Today I found out my levels are completely normal The doctor was really surprised at my quick progress. “What have you been doing!”
I shared just a few things from your program and told her anyone who is diagnosed with a fatty liver should read it. I have also lost weight consistently from the day I started and am down 43 pounds and 20% of my body weight. My ALT went from 66 in late November to 27 now (early June). My AST went from 81 to 25! Amazing! My balance is better, I’m not tired all the time and I have a new zest for the simple things in life. So once more, THANK YOU!
“My cholesterol is down 83 points”
I followed the Reverse Your Fatty Liver diet for 3 months and have lost 20 lbs. My liver enzymes are normal, and my cholesterol is down 83 points. It works.
Results not typical, your experience may vary.
How Much Does The
Reverse Your Fatty Liver™ Program Cost?
I personally spent thousands on tests, treatments, cleanses, classes, books, nutrition coaches, and supplements, trying to figure everything out.
To be honest, I would have spent much more if I had to. You really can’t put a price on health and happiness and well-being and increased life expectancy.
Right now, you can get my complete program, everything I discovered on my quest to overcome my own fatty liver, for a one-time payment of
$99 just $39.95.
That’s a small fraction of what you would spend researching all this on your own, and figuring out for yourself what really works. You get to benefit from my years of experience, and the same system that helped me get my health (and life) back.
Please Don’t Wait Too Long!
Getting healthy is NOT impossible, heck, it’s not even that hard if you have a system to follow. Unlike what you may have been told, there is a natural system that thousands of people have successfully used to feel better and improve their condition.
But you must take care of this now. If you have any symptoms at all, you do NOT want to wait until your fatty liver turns into cirrhosis or liver cancer. The longer you put this off, the harder it’s going to be to recover, and at a certain point, you could even need a liver transplant.
Please don’t wait that long!
If you value your health, your family, and your life, pick up Reverse Your Fatty Liver™ now.
Here’s Everything You Get…
Discover how I overcame my own fatty liver, and how you can too, 100% naturally, without drugs, crazy exercises, or starving yourself. Works for all types of fatty liver, including NAFLD, AFLD, and NASH,
You’ll love our favorite liver-friendly recipes (including shopping lists and meal plans), sorted by what we recommend for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. If you aren’t sure what you can eat, start with this.
Our amazing 7-day liver cleanse and detox program, including daily schedule, juice and smoothie recipes, and relaxation exercises to help you overcome insomnia, stress, and emotional issues relating to your liver.
The science behind fatty liver reversal is changing all the time, and we keep this program completely up to date with the newest protocols, supplement recommendations, and food options. Join today and get free online upgrades for life.
I’m committed to help you achieve breakthrough health and overcome your fatty liver, so for a limited time, I’m offering personal support.
60-Day Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
Reverse Your Fatty Liver™ is the same program we used to help our own livers. Many people discover that it completely transforms their health, letting them look and feel better (and younger).
Try it out for a full 60 days and if you don’t like it for any reason, just let me know and I’ll immediately refund your payment and send you a thank you note for giving it a shot.
And heck, you don’t even need to send it back. Keep it with our compliments, or give it to a friend, or your local library, it’s up to you.
I know some people might take advantage of our generosity, but I’m not really worried about it. You see, our refund rate is tiny, and besides, this program has already helped over 15,000 people feel better. Besides, if you don’t see an improvement, I’d feel bad charging you.
The fact that you read this far means you want help, and who better to work with than someone who successfully made the journey and got themselves healthy?
Safe, Secure, Ordering,
Online And Book Version Available
This site uses the latest technology to keep your information safe. Our order forms employ 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, and our site is regularly scanned for spyware, viruses, and security holes. Our payment processor has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our publisher has been in business for over 23 years.
After you securely place your order, you will receive immediate online access to the program, which you can read privately on ANY device you want, including your phone, tablet, laptop, or home computer.
And because so many people asked for it, we now have a book version of the program available for our customers in the US and Canada. Plus you also get immediate access to the online version and all the bonuses too!
Real Customer Feedback
“All numbers are fantastic according to my doctor!”
Nine months after my diagnosis, and my liver enzymes are back to normal, triglycerides are down, cholesterol is great.
So I thank you profusely!!! I told my doctor about your program and friends and family how beneficial it was for me. I’m so glad I found it before things got worse! God Bless you and I wish you continued good health!
“I weighed 218 pounds, I now weigh 195 pounds and feel so much better.”
I personally want to thank you for all of the information on fatty liver and how to lose weight. I am pleased to advise since our initial e-mail in early October of last year, when I weighed 218 pounds, I now weigh 195 pounds and feel so much better. Not only have I lost weight but I have changed my terrible eating habits thanks to you and your program. Thanks again.
“Get healthy again”
I advise any person with fatty liver to follow your advise to reverse their condition and get healthy again.
“Pain at my right upper side of my stomach is gone.”
I followed the program for about a month now and the pain at my right upper side of my stomach is gone. People are however complaining that I have grown lean 😉
“I use this to educate my clients”
Thanks for all the info. I am a holistic health practitioner and use this to educate my clients further.
“My tummy is coming down”
I have dropped from 158 to 149 lbs, and my tummy is coming down. Thanks for your concern, care and love.
Results not typical, your experience may vary.
Are You Ready To Finally
Free Yourself From Pain And Suffering?
At this point, you need to ask yourself if you are ready to start living the way you were meant to, free from fatigue and pain and all the other symptoms of a fatty liver.
You have three options…
3. You can get the Reverse Your Fatty Liver™ program now, and finally do something about it. Take a stand, reclaim your life, and start living on your own terms again.
If you are anything like many of our other customers, you will finally drop those extra pounds, end your pain, get a good night’s sleep, and experience the comfort that people with a healthy liver feel. Receive immediate access to everything…
If the order form won’t load, please turn off your Ad Blocker or Firewall
You owe it to yourself to try this.
PS: Looking for a fatty liver supplement? Click here.
PPS: Prefer to buy on Amazon? Click here.
PPPS: Not going to buy? Click here and tell me why.
PPPPS: Remember, if you’re not thrilled with how much better you feel, let me
know within 60 days and the program is absolutely free. My goal is to
help you, and if I can’t, I refuse to charge you even one penny.
“You have given my wife and I hope”
My wife was diagnosed with a fatty liver. After two visits and stays in the hospital over a three month period we were more frustrated than anything. The doctors gave little advise that was meaningful or useful. In fact a lot of the information was contradicted between the two visits. We felt like we were on our own and we couldn’t believe how little information the medical profession did not provide. The “Reverse Fatty Liver” resource has been a gift from the Universe! It is a roadmap to health, and a restoration of a life worth living. If you are confused with regards to where to go to get great advice on achieving a healthy liver and taking control of your own health, well look no further. This is the “Bible” for liver health! I cannot thank you guys enough. You have given my wife and I hope, and more importantly tangible results in liver health and liver “rebirth”. We can never thank them enough.
“Tests show my liver is healthy again!”
I’m doing much better, I had tests done last week and my liver is healthy again!
Thank you so much!
“70lbs in 5 months, decrease in menopause symptoms”
Clients and colleagues are asking me about the changes I have made in my lifestyle. I lost 70lbs in 5 months, am eating better, and have seen a decrease in menopause symptoms. The only down size is that I have to get new clothes as my clothes from last year fall off me. I am happy to share your product with people that ask, and and encourage them to get this.
“My Doctor said my blood test was the best he has ever seen”
Since being on the program, I lost 20 pounds and my blood work was normal. In fact my Doctor said my blood test was the best he has ever seen. Thank you for your information and diet knowledge, and your support.
“I’m a happy camper!”
I thought you might like an update from a very happy customer. My doctor sent me the results of my latest bloodwork yesterday & had this to say:
‘Bloodwork was terrific with normal Liver Function test. A1C was down to 5.6. Keep up the fantastic work!’
Woo hoo! My A1C was 6.9 in March and I don’t know the # on my liver test in March but the doctor was very concerned about it that’s why I started on your program. So I’m one happy older lady who’s greatly benefited and lost 43 pounds.
“I really liked the way it’s organized.”
Loved the schedule, that was awesome as i love structure, and that has helped a lot, along with giving the list of good foods. Highly recommend to anyone who cares about their liver health.
Results not typical, your experience may vary.
Order Reverse Your Fatty Liver™
If the order form won’t load, please turn off your Ad Blocker or Firewall
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease:
Aging and Liver Disease:
Economic burden of fatty liver disease in US is $32 billion annually, new study finds:
Patient Care & Health Information
Fatty liver disease is the ticking time bomb you’ve never heard of:
Fatty liver disease and your heart:
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease:
What does the liver do?
Fatty Liver: What It Is, and How to Get Rid of It:
7 subtle signs that your liver is not healthy :
Diabetes: How do I help protect my liver?
Main Types Of Fatty Liver Disease:
Information on Detoxification:
The skinny on fatty liver disease:
Can liver damage be reversed?
Fatty Liver Disease: Diet and Supplements:
Probiotic mixture improves fatty liver disease by virtue of its action on lipid profiles, leptin, and inflammatory biomarkers:
Long term prognosis of fatty liver: risk of chronic liver disease and death: